Private Fees Guide: Valid from 01st December 2016
|Examination (new or re-registered adult patient), Includes 2 x-rays if necessary||£39.00|
|Examination (registered adult patients), includes 2 x-rays if necessary||£32.00|
|Additional x-ray radiographs (each)||£8.00|
|Consultation for pain or problem||£32.00|
|Implant or complex treatment consultation||£75.00|
|Amalgam (metal) filling||From||£70.00|
|Composite (white) filling||From||£80.00|
|Root filling anterior||From||£250.00|
|Root filling molar||From||£380.00|
|Porcelain and metal crown or bridge, per unit||From||£449.00|
|Cerec ceramic crown||From||£599.00|
|Gold crown/inlay excluding alloy||From||£449.00|
|Porcelain veneer or crown||From||£599.00|
|Cast post, carbon fibre post or pin retained core for crown||From||£90.00|
|Adhesive bridge, per unit||From||£600.00|
|Re-cement crown or bridge||From||£50.00|
|Ortho Essix Retainers (each)||£60.00|
|Gum shield of soft occlusal splint||From||£140.00|
|Upper or lower partial acrylic denture||From||£380.00|
|Upper and lower full acrylic dentures||From||£750.00|
|Upper or lower metal based dentures||From||£680.00|
|Reline or addition of tooth to an existing denture||From||£100.00|
|Scale and polish by dentist||£39.00|
|Hygiene visit (oral hygiene instruction, scale and polish)||£44.00|
|Self referral for hygiene – Direct access||£60.00|
|“Airflow’ tooth polish (per arch)||£20.00|
|Home tooth whitening treatment (Zoom)||£299.00|
|In house lazer whitening per arch||From||£299.00|
|Enlighten tooth whitening||From||£500.00|
|Please note registration at this practice starts from your examination. It last for 18 months after your last visit for any treatment. If you have not been to the practice for 18 months, you may have to pay the new or re-registered patient fee of £39.00|
From 1st April 2017, dental charges for NHS patients are as follows:
- Band 1 course of treatment: £20.60 This covers examination, diagnosis (e.g. x-rays), advice on how to prevent future problems and a simple scale and polish, if needed.
- Band 2 course of treatment: £56.30 This covers everything in Band 1 above, plus any further treatment such as fillings, root canal work, extractions and more complex dental cleaning.
- Band 3 course of treatment: £244.30 This covers everything listed in Bands 1 and 2 above, plus crowns, dentures and bridges.
- Urgent Dental Treatment: £20.60. This is treatment that the dentist considers you need to relieve pain or to prevent deterioration of a current urgent problem.
Dental Implant Fees
|Dental Implant Consultation and Clinical Assessment|
|CT-3-D scan (single jaw)||£100|
|CT-3-D scan (both jaws)||£200|
|Diagnostic wax up and stent per tooth (unit)||£100|
|Computer guided surgery template||From||£300|
|Dental Implant Placement and Restoration|
|Implant extraction from||From||£180|
|Single implant with final crown (premium implant brands, including Straumann, Astra, and Southern||£2000|
|Provisional crown (temporary if required)||£200|
|Implant Supported Denture|
|Two dental implants to secure a lower full denture||£2400|
|Four dental implants to secure an upper full denture||£4800|
|New denture (implant supported over denture)||£1000|
|All-On-Four/Teeth-in-a-Day/Same Day Teeth|
|Teeth now/All on Four: full single arch (upper or lower jaw) implant reconstruction of failing dentition, inclusive of extractions, implant placement, same-day temporary fixed bridge with 10 teeth, after care and final fixed titanium implant bridge after approximately 5 months.||From||£11900|
|Platelet rich fibrin (PRGF) graft to facilitate implant and/or extraction site healing||£500|
|Soft tissue graft||£399|
|Sinus Augmentation from (medium size)||£1200|
|Easy payment options available|
- * All prices above are quoted as a guide and all fees are calculated after assessing individual needs. Kindly contact us to book a consultation for bespoke treatment plan. A ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ may need to change during a course of treatment due to clinical or radiographic findings. In such circumstances you will be informed prior to treatment.
- * Fees for treatment as described in the ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ are due at the end of each appointment.
- * Implant fees are charged in stages.
- * We accept all major credit cards (except American Express), debit cards or bankers drafts.
- * Finance available (please ask at reception for further details)
|Special Interest in Root Canal Treatment|
|Root Canal Treatment Incisor||£399.00|
|Root Canal Treatment Pre-molar||£450.00|
|Root Canal Treatment Molar||£550.00|
|Re-Root Canal Treatment Incisor||£450.00|
|Re-Root Canal Treatment Pre-molar||£550.00|
|Re-Root Canal Treatment Molar||£650.00|
Oral Surgery Price List
|Oral Surgery Fee Guide|
|Complex Extractions||from £195.00|
|Surgical extractions wisdom tooth||from £250.00|
|Apicectomy||from £350.00 – £450.00|
|Extraction socket Preservation||from £250.00 – £450.00|
|All prices are guides and may change pending on case complexity|
|Type||Single Arch||With Fixed Retainer||Upper & Lower Arches||With Fixed Retainers|
Easy payment options available
- All prices above are quoted as a guide and all fees are calculated after assessing individual needs. Kindly contact us to book a consultation for bespoke treatment plan. A ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ may need to change during a course of treatment due to clinical or radiographic findings. In such circumstances you will be informed prior to treatment
- Fees for treatment as described in the ‘Treatment Plan Estimate’ are due at the end of each appointment.
- Fees are charged in stages.
- We accept all major credit cards (except American Express), debit cards or bankers drafts.
- Finance available (please ask at reception for further details)