Digital Smile Makeovers
Digital Smile Design Makeovers
Digital Smile Design DSD seeks to present a new face of dentistry, everything is based on analysis-facial aesthetic photographic and video graphic patient to better understand the relationship of the teeth, gums, lips and face in motion.
Misalignment, chipping, and misplacement can all affect the appearance of our smile.
DSD allows YOUR choice of smile and see the proposed solution and results before any work commences.
Is DSD For Me?
The initial step is to find out what we can do and what you COULD look like. DSD allows you to see this instantly in a digital format, hi-resolution, clear and close-up, we can then tailor your digital mock up to suit your aspirations.
At your first appointment, our Clinical Directors, Dr Behzad Manzoor/ Dr Syed Shah, will spend time studying examples of our work showing shapes, sizes, colours, smiles and bite samples.
A smile is more than just your teeth, and facial shape, lip shape and jaw alignment are all things that we will take into consideration when proposing your treatment plan and creating a smile that fits your face and personality.
The Stage Process
As every plan is personalised and might use a combination of Orthodontics, Veneers, Bonding Dentistry and Whitening, great skill is needed to deliver the correct result. There may be several appointments, there may be periods of bracing required; what we DO guarantee is that the plan will deliver the smile YOU chose.
What is Digital Smile Design?
- Advanced Digital Photography. You may have taught yourself to smile in a ‘guarded’ manner if you don’t like your smile. It is so important in life that you can express yourself without feeling self-conscious as studies have shown that there is a link between an unwillingness to smile and conditions like depression. We will put you at ease!! The beginning of designing your smile starts with great photos of you as you are now.
- Video Analysis. Studies have shown that lip movements when talking are very different to those in a posed smile. We often don’t see ourselves as others do so a short video clip helps us to see how your smile relates to your face in normal speech.
- Smile Design Analysis – we need as much input from you as you wish to give us. This is then translated to our team of ceramists, dental technicians and specialists who can advise on all aspects as required and contribute to the blue-print of your smile.
- Trial Smile – gives you (and us) a preview of how your final smile will be. Decisions can be made about tooth length, shape, colour etc.
- Final preparation Design. The advantage of the Digital Smile Design is predictability when it comes to the final result – whether we are using bonding, porcelain veneers, dental implants or other treatments.
- Predictable immaculate results, captured with photography and video – rest assured by this time you won’t stop smiling